by Jimmy Justo
The Democratic Party’s Rules Committee is still out for lunch break at 4:30PM. No wonder we can no longer afford our government.
Could it be they are making back room deals? I sure hope so.
Chris Matthews, before musing that it is a rather late lunch, is publicly wondering, more hoping, if Hillary is going to make a Soft Concession before the final primaries on June 3, as well as the unique one if Puerto Rico on June 1, as graciously as Nixon once did.
Al Gore once said it was not about Howard Dean. Howard Dean today says this is not about “our candidates” it is about our country, about restoring our reputation”. That seems to be about the failed policies of George Bush the Democratic candidates hope to pin on John McCain, but does it also presage that he thinks Obama or Hillary is better capable of doing that? Hint, if so, it is not Hillary he believes in.
Last 5 posts by Jimmy Justo
- Jeffrey Toobin of Best Political Team On CNN, “ITS OVER” – May 31st, 2008
- Dem Resoluton to “Hijack Delegates” passes 19 to 8. – May 31st, 2008
- Is it about Obama, Hillary or about the Democratic Party or Al Gore? – May 31st, 2008
- Levin Says Eliminate Perpetual Privilege – May 31st, 2008
- Puerto Rico may determine Democratic Nominee (pst, that would be Barack) – May 30th, 2008